The study of accounting at the undergraduate level takes many forms where the student is provided with the basics and concepts of accounting as well as the knowledge and basic skills of this field of study, in addition to field training and case studies.
Along with the knowledge and skills that this program provides, it concentrates on providing its students with the necessary practical skills, as well as personal communication skills and developing their analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Producing qualified graduates in the field of accounting who possess the necessary knowledge and skills at a level consistent with the requirements of national, Arab, and international labor markets.
- Developing and enhancing students’ skills by connecting theories to practical application through applied research and cooperative training.
- Contributing to solving accounting difficulties and problems faced by various national and Arab finance sectors through applied research and studies.
- Producing qualified graduates in the field of accounting able to obtain fellowships from national and international professional assemblies, as well as continuing their graduate studies at national and international institutions.
- Hightailing the realities and experiences of accounting in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and its impact on the development process and the challenges it is facing to achieve that.
|111 ACCT||Principles of Financial Accounting||3|
|111 CAS||Computer & Information Technology||2|
|111 BUS||Principles of Business Administration||3|
|111 ECON||Principles of Microeconomics||3|
|111 MAT||Financial Mathematics||3|
|111 ENG||English Language 1||3|
|112 FIN||Principles of Finance||3|
|112 ACCT||Principles of Cost & Managemet Accounting||3|
|112 ENG||English Language 2||3|
|112 ISL||Islamic Studies||2|
|112 BUS||Principles of Marketing||3|
|112 ECON||Principles of Macroeconomics||3|
|213 ECON||Economics of Money and Banking||3|
|212 FIN||Financial Management||3|
|211 STAT||Principles of Statistics||3|
|213 ENG||English Language 3||3|
|212 ACCT||Intermediate Accounting 1||3|
|211 ARB||Arabic Language||2|
|213 BUS||Marketing of Banking Services||3|
|213 ACCT||Intermediate Accounting 2||3|
|213 FIN||Local Banking Operations||3|
|214 ACCT||Accounting for Governmental & Non-profit Entities||3|
|214 FIN||Principles of Insurance & Risk Management||3|
|322 ACCT||Zakat & Tax Accounting||3|
|321 FIN||Investment Management||3|
|214 BUS||Business Ethics||2|
|322 FIN||Credit Management in Banks||3|
|323 FIN||Financial Markets & Institutions||3|
|321 ACCT||Advanced Accounting||3|
|325 FIN||Real Estate Finance & Investment||3|
|324 FIN||International Banking Operations||3|
|323 ACCT||Accounting for Banks & Investment Funds||3|
|312 ACCT||Accounting Information Systems & Databases||3|
|315 BUS||Business Law||3|
|416 BUS||Electronic Banking & Financial Transactions||3|
|424 ACCT||Accounting Theory||3|
|422 FIN||Feasibility Studies & Business Valuation||3|
|422 ACCT||Financial Analysis||3|
|426 FIN||Islamic Banking Operations||3|
|417 BUS||Computer Applications in Accounting & Finance||3|
|426 ACCT||Internal Auditing & Banking control||3|
|413 ACCT||Management Accounting||3|
|427 ACCT||Accounting for Financial Derivatives||3|
|428 FIN||Case Studies in Finance & Investment||3|
|500 BUS||Cooperative Training||9|