This program was developed to contribute to meeting the demand for contemporary Sharia and Law studies by our society and to reflect its development, and to highlight the particularity of our culture and Islamic identity. The importance of such studies is evident by their absence or scarcity in the Kingdom, and the emphasis on Sharia or Law aspect without the other.
The study plan for this program was designed to qualify students and acquaint them with various specialized Sharia knowledge in part, and with legal knowledge put forth by state regulations and international treaties in another. Which prepares graduates and insures integration of academic knowledge necessary for practising judiciary work and prosecution, consultancy, or other work within the fields of Sharia and law.
- Contribute to refining the judicial and legal identity of the Kingdom through specialized studies in the field.
- Keep up with the Kingdom's increasing ties to the international community through joining international treaties and assemblies, which necessitates the presents of legal specialists.
- Highlight the particularities of the Saudi judicial system that is tied to Sharia, through providing an academic program that deals with Sharia and Law.
- Bridging the gap between theory and practice through practical work.
- Prepare legally knowledgeable graduates capable of carrying out legal and judicial duties.
- Introducing concepts of Sharia applicable to different legal fields, and clarifying the rules they offer regarding contemporary legal issues.
- Meet the needs of the labor market for specialists in various legal and Sharia fields.
|101 ISC||lslamic Ethics||2|
|101 LAW||Principals of Law||3|
|101 SHA||Introduction of Islamic Jurisprudence||3|
|101 ENG||English Language||3|
|101 CS||Computer Sciences||3|
|101 ARAB||Arabic Language||2|
|102 ISC||lslamic Political System||2|
|104 LAW||History of Judicial Systems||2|
|103 ISC||lslamic Economic System||2|
|104 ISC||lslam and Building Society||2|
|102 ARAB||Arabic Writing||2|
|103 SHA||Family Law||3|
|102 LAW||Constitutional Law||3|
|103 LAW||Judicial Structuring||2|
|203 LAW||Introduction of Commercial Law||3|
|201 LAW||Public International Law||3|
|203 SHA||General Principle of Crime and Punishment||3|
|202 SHA||Contract in Sharia and Law||3|
|201 SHA||Sharia Objectives||3|
|204 SHA||Zakat and Taxation Law||3|
|205 SHA||Contracts and Financial Transactions in Sharia 1||3|
|202 LAW||Administrative Law||3|
|204 LAW||Commercial Company||3|
|205 LAW||Labor and Social Security Law||3|
|301 LAW||Private Criminal Law||3|
|302 SHA||Contracts and Financial Transactions in Sharia 2||3|
|301 SHA||Inheritances Wills and Trusts||3|
|308 LAW||Methodology of Litigation||3|
|303 LAW||Administrative Court||3|
|302 LAW||Litigation Proceedings||3|
|304 LAW||Commercial Papers||3|
|305 LAW||Law of the Sea and Air||3|
|306 LAW||Administrative Contracts||3|
|307 LAW||Commercial Contracts||3|
|309 LAW||Methodology of Judicial Decisions||3|
|303 SHA||Verses of Islamic Principles||3|
|405 SHA||lslamic Banking||3|
|404 SHA||Human Rights in Sharia and International Law||3|
|403 SHA||Property Law||3|
|402 SHA||Secured Transactions||3|
|401 SHA||Principles of lslamic Jurisprudence||3|
|407 LAW||Contemporary Legal Systems||3|
|406 LAW||Insurance Law||3|
|408 LAW||Introduction of Legal Research and Writing||3|
|401 LAW||Criminal Procedures||3|
|402 LAW||Private International Law||3|
|403 LAW||Intellectual Property of Law||3|
|404 LAW||Commercial International Law (in English)||3|
|405 SHA||Legal Drafting Exercises||3|
|409 LAW||Legal System of Electronic Transactions||3|
|410 LAW||Legal System of Public Finance||3|
|411 LAW||Law of Contract (in English)||3|