Dr. Mohga Mohamed Abd El-Karim
Assistant professor - Law0112688382 email@example.com https://arabeast.edu.sa/en/faculty/member/dr-mohga-abd-elkarim
Arab East Colleges https://arabeast.edu.sa/en/
- 2014Ph.D in public international law - Faculty of law, Alexandria University.
- 2008M.Sc.in law - Faculty of law, Alexandria University.
- 1999Post graduate studies diploma in public law.
- 1999LL.B - Faculty of law - Alexandria University.
- 2015 - presentAssistant Professor of Public International Law , Arab East Colleges.
- 2014 Lecturer - Faculty of law, Alexandria University, Egypt.
- 2005Member in the Arab lawyers union.
Research and publications:
- The role of the United Nations and the specialized agencies associated in the application of international humanitarian law. Legal and Economic Research Journal - Faculty of Law - University of Menoufiya - Egypt.
- International protection of combatants in times of armed conflict. Legal and Economic Research Journal - Faculty of Law - University of Mansoura- Egypt.
- The Role of International Criminal Courts in Establishing the Rules of International Criminal Law (A Study of Founding Judicial Precedents) – Alexandria- Dar ElGamaa Elgadida, 2018.