Number of scholarships offered:
12 scholarship opportunities in all of the Colleges’ programs, With one scholarship for each program.
- Saudi national.
- Holds a bachelor degree with GPA of “Excellent” from an accredited university achieved through full time study.
- At least two years of professional experience in field of bachelor studies.
- Compliance with all of the Colleges’ admission guidelines.
- Priority for applicants that will study full time.
Along with all admission required documents, an applicant is required to provide:
- Two academic recommendation letters.
- A recommendation letter from a superior at the applicant’s place of work for employees, or from a recognized figure in the applicant’s industry for non-employees.
Application and approval process:
- Applicants submit a complete application to the Admissions department at the start of the second week up to the end of the fifth week of the semester that precedes the start of the program.
- The Colleges’ Scholarship Committee studies all applications and produces a short list of potential candidates.
- Candidates are interviewed by a committee from the appropriate academic department. Results of the interviews are submitted to the Colleges’ Scholarship Committee.
- Approved candidates are notified of their admission into the the Colleges.
Guidelines for maintaining the scholarship:
- Maintaining a GPA of “Excellent” during study in the program.
- Scholarship recipients are not permitted to transfer to another department or college.
- The scholarship is revoked if any disciplinary decision is issued to the student regardless of the disciplinary offense committed.
- The scholarship is revoked if the student’s attendance drops below the minimum attendance level stipulated in the list of students affairs at the Colleges.
- The College reserves the right to revoke a scholarship based on any reason it deems acceptable.