Dr. Elmoez Zaabi
Assistant professor - Business Administration
Centre for Research and Studies Director0112688318 firstname.lastname@example.org https://arabeast.edu.sa/en/faculty/member/dr-elmoez-zaabi
Arab East Colleges https://arabeast.edu.sa/en/
- 2010PhD, Institute of Business Administration, Valenciennes, France.
- 2003Mater of management science, Institute of Business Administration, Valenciennes, France.
- 2013 - presentAssistant professor, Arabeast College for Graduate Studies.
- 2011 - 2013Assistant professor, University of Lille 1. Lille, France.
- 2007 - 2009Assistant professor, Higher Institute of Business, Gafsa Tunisia.
Research and publications:
- 2016: Zaabi. E. Survival of Joint Ventures in Emerging Countries: An Emphasis on Cultural Differences. The International Journal of Business and Management, November 2016:145-150.
- 2015: Zaabi. E. Survival of Joint Ventures in Emerging Countries: An Emphasis on Cultural Differences. International Journal of intercultural relations. in progress.
- 2013: Zaabi. E. Core competency transfer within joint ventures in developing countries.3rd International Conference Corporate finance and development strategies: Sousse 30/05-01/06.
- 2010: Zaabi. E and Guieu. G. impact of Leadership Nationality on Joint Ventures performance.3rd International Conference for Entrepreneurship Challenges in context of Economic Crisis: Gafsa.
- 2008:Zaabi. E and Guieu. G. The impact of country risk on strategic alliances in emerging countries. 3rd International Conference for Entrepreneurship in the New Economy, context: governance strategy, and performance, Gafsa 10/3.
- 2006: Zaabi. E and Guieu. G. Survival of JV in North Africa. 2nd annual international conference Euro-med Marseille School of Management. context Management of International. Joined Ventures in Emergent Countries. organized by China-Euro-Mediterranean: 6/04