Dr. Ahmed Al-Qarni
Assistant professor - Business Administration0112688304 firstname.lastname@example.org https://arabeast.edu.sa/en/faculty/member/dr-ahmed-alqarni
Arab East Colleges https://arabeast.edu.sa/en/
- 2013PhD in Marketing, La Trobe University, Australia.
- 2006Master of Business Administration, King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.
- 1999Bachelor of Electrical Engineering, King Fahd University of Petroleum.
- 2015 - presentAssistant Professor, Arab East Colleges.
- 2014 - 2015Assistant Professor, Dar Al Uloom University.
Research and publications:
- 2016: Saudi Consumers' Experiences toward the Role of the Government Agencies as Service Providers in Ensuring their Consumer Rights. International Journal of Business and Social Science, Vol 7, No 9, 72-76.
- 2013: Consumerism and consumer rights protection in Saudi Arabia. La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia.