Achieve administrative and academic quality standards in all programs and units of the colleges.
Contribute to the continuous improvement of educational performance, research, and community service by supporting the departments and programs of the college to ensure quality and achieving the college’s vision, mission, and strategic plan.
- To spread the culture of quality among faculty members, administrators and students.
- Obtain academic, institutional, and programs accreditation.
- Review the annual reports of the programs and the college, and make the necessary internal audits to support the systems of quality assurance.
- Develop communication mechanisms between the quality assurance unit and the centers of other universities locally and globally.
- Assisting the College in the preparation of its strategic plans and follow-up implementation.
- Develop and implement plans to ensure the quality achievement standards and academic accreditation.
- Develop an internal quality assurance system.
- Supervise periodic review of academic programs and report to Dean of the College.
- Providing technical support to all academic departments and administrative and technical units to ensure performance of their tasks according to quality standards and academic accreditation.
- Review annual reports of academic programs.
- Conducting internal audits of academic programs to ensure continuous improvement.
- Prepare annual reports on the quality level of the College and submit them to the Higher Committee for Quality, indicating the main performance indicators, as well as identifying the strengths and areas of improvement.
- Monitoring the distinguished practices and encourage their application in the college.
- Promoting the culture of quality among all faculty members.
- Provide training and technical support to the faculty and staff in the field of quality.
- Coordinating and following up the institutional and program accreditation processes.