Applicants seeking to enroll in a undergraduate programs are required to hold a high school degree or equivalent and complete the GAT and SAAT. Applicants must also submit a letter of good conduct.
The college board —with recommendation from an academic department council— may include other terms for enrolment when deemed necessary.
The following documents must be submitted when applying to the Colleges:
- Admission application online through the SIS.
- Copy of the National ID card or Family card for Saudis, a copy of Iqama for non Saudis.
- High school diploma.
- Copy of GAT and SAAT test results.
- Receipt of registration fee payment.
- Passport size photograph.
Academic departments are responsible for application review and applicant admittance in coordination with Admissions department. The Admission process is as follows:
- Applicants submit a complete application to the Admissions department at the start of the second week up to the end of the fifth week of the semester that precedes the start of the program.
- Admissions department forwards applications to the appropriate Academic department no later than the end of the sixth week of the semester that precedes the start of the program.
- Academic department boards tasked with reviewing applications give their recommendations no later than the tenth week of the semester that precedes the start of the program. The applications are returned to the Admissions department within two weeks of the boards recommendation.
- The Dean of the College issues final acceptance decisions.
Transferring to the Colleges:
A student may transfer to the Colleges from a recognized university or college based of the recommendation of the academic department’s board and approval of the College board, taking into account the following:
- Previous credits have been completed at an accredited institution.
- A transferred course must be equivalent to the course taught at Arab East Colleges.
- Total number of transferred credits must not exceed 30% of total credits of desired program.
- Transferred credits must have been completed within the past five years at the most.
- Transferred credits must have been passed with a grade of “C” at least.
- Transferred credits will not be considered when calculating the student’s GPA after transfers.
- Regulation period for bachelor program completion for students who have completed programs at a level lower than bachelors shall be calculated according to credits accepted by Arab East colleges in accordance with article 44.
Study method at the Colleges:
The academic year is divided into two main semesters that are 15 weeks long at least. Registration and examination periods are not considered in a semesters timeline.
Graduation and Grade Requirements:
A student graduates after completing all degree requirements and achieving a GPA of at least "C".