Dr. Khalid O. Al-Omeir
Associate professor - Law
Head of Law Department0112688325 firstname.lastname@example.org https://arabeast.edu.sa/en/faculty/member/dr-khalid-alomeir
Arab East Colleges https://arabeast.edu.sa/en/
- 1997PhD. of Law, Université de Poitiers – France.
- 1992Masters of Advanced Criminal Law & Criminal Science, Université de Poitiers – France.
- 1987Bachelor of Law, King Saud University.
- 2016 - CurrentlyHead of Committee for Credit Disputes, Committees for Banking and Financial Disputes and Violations.
- 2014 - CurrentlyHead of Law department, Arab East Colleges.
- 2012 - 2013Deputy Dean of College of Law for graduate studies and research, King Saud University.
- 2012Part-time legal expert in the Organization of the League of Arab States in the field of children's rights.
- 2012Part-time legal expert at Penal Reform International.
- 2008 - 2010Part-time legal expert at Bureau of Experts at the Council of Ministers.
- 2008 - 2009Regular judge at the Ministry of Commerce in Riyadh. Member of the Legal Committee on Securities Disputes.
- 2008 - 2009Academic founder and Dean of the College of Law, Dar Al Uloom University.
- 2007Head of Criminal Law department, College of Law and Political Sciences, King Saud University.
- 2007Head of Law department, College of Business Administration, King Saud University.